- Made all temporary services necessary for undertaking maintenance work, including water, electricity, gas… etc. after paying bills of electricity, water and gas by Owner/Attorney.
- Obtained approved documents and papers, before the beginning of works, from the body administrating the management building and from all relevant bodies.
- Cut gas, electricity and water’s main supply lines as duly and according to health and safety requirements.
- Repaired and made good finish for the ceilings, kitchen ceiling and corridor ceiling currently provided in the Master room
- Removed and arranged disposal all old sanitary sets together with all sinks, water pipes and sewage for baths and the kitchen.
- Removed and arranges disposal ceramic of baths’ walls and floors as well as ceramic of kitchen’s walls and floors.
- Removed and arranged disposal wallpapers in rooms and hall, and clean walls as duly with qualifying the same and handling humidity spots in addition to handling all splitting and cracks
- Removed and arranged disposal all furniture, moquette and carpets
- Removed all old pipes, sinks and extensions relating to heating system inside the apartment.
- Undertook coordinating and cleaning the apartment after finishing all works.
Heating works, which include:
- Supplied and installed new boiler system with capability that suffices areas needed to be heated.
- Supplied and installed cylinders of boiler system, in addition to supplying and installing the necessary pipes.
- Insulated of the floors of the bathrooms and kitchen
- Repaired and made good finish ceiling for the kitchen and baths, and maintaining ceiling after extending electricity wires in addition to altering gypsum of Master room’s ceiling.
- Supplied and installed new pipes net from the central heater branching to all rooms and hall.
- Supplied and installed gas in compliance with health and safety requirements with the necessity of submitting certificate in such regard.
- Conducted all tests required for assuring that no water or gas is leaking inside the pipes.
- Supplied and installed Maclin Filter; for maintaining the cleanliness of heater permanently.
- Supplied and installed thermostat with digital plate; in order to control the temperature inside the apartment.
- Supplied and installed new radiators (6Nos) e.g 2Nos for sitting room, 1No for Bedroom one, 1No for Master bedroom one, 1No for Master bedroom two and 1No for the hallway as per the size selected by the boiler engineer.
- Supplied and installed new gate valves within works of central heating.
Works of air conditioning (Split Unit),
- Carried out all extensions necessary for conditioning plates inside walls. The installation shall submit to principles of workmanship, drawings, sketches and details.
- Insulated all conditioning’s exposed sinks.
- Supplied and installed conditioning’s split units shall submit to sketches and be according to capabilities specified in drawings, together with all necessary extensions plus the provision of all required elements of successful and integrated works, as per principles of workmanship. Supplied the machines as follows:
- Supplied and installed machine of FTX25 Model, for first bedroom.
- Supplied and installed machine of FTX25 Model, for second bedroom.
- Supplied and installed machine of FTX25 Model, for third bedroom.
- Supplied and installed machine of FAQ100C Model, for hall.
- Installed all conditioning Daikin brand with the necessity of submitting guarantees on these machines, and created bases for conditioning’s machines at the specified spots as per principles of workmanship as well as specifications hereto attached.
Sanitary works: include new extensions in kitchen and baths as follows:
Water connections for kitchen and baths
- Conducted the shop drawings for sanitary, feed and drainage, with outlining pumps, drainage sinks and their sizes, all fittings and accessories; as per specifications and photos
- Extended pipes of cold and hot water that are necessary for washbasin in the kitchen and for shower, bathtub and washbasins, in addition to W.C in baths (3 items) + connecting water drops to kitchen refrigerator.
- All pipes of feed water in the building done according to specifications applicable in the United Kingdom.
- All mixers and rinsers made of Chrome, of Grohe brand. Kitchen mixer shall be of Grohe brand
- Connected all kitchen appliances to two points; one behind the appliance whether laundry machine, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher or electric cooker
- All hoses used made of chrome, with diameter of 0.5 inch.
- All mixers used in baths and kitchen with one handle
- Drainage of kitchen and baths
- All drainage pipes and accessories in the kitchens, baths and toilets made of plastic, with required diameters, of “U.P.V.C”, with size of 32, 40, 50 and 100 mm for toilets inside the building; the same as main drainage lines, their connectors and accessories.
- Carried out drainage works of washbasin and laundry machine inside the kitchen as well as all washbasins, showers and bathtub inside bathrooms.
- Supplied and installed elbow of 4 inches, which is necessary for W.C
Sanitary Sets and Accessories:
(Supplied and installed toilet consisting of lavatory, two washbasins, rinser, bathtub with size of (70* 170) and glass partition (bath screen) separating washbasins from shower, with supplying and installing mixers of Grohe brand, at the Owner’s sole option.
- Supplied and installed new towel rail for towels and napkins.
(Model 2): bath no. 2
- Supplied and installed toilet consisting of lavatory, one washbasin, rinser, bathtub (70 *170) and bath screen with chrome frame for bathtub, in addition to supplying and installing mixers of Grohe brand; at the Owner’s sole option.
- Supplied and installed new towel rail for towels and napkins.
(Model 3): Bath no. 3: Small bath for corridor (clock room)
- Supplied and installed toilet consisting of lavatory, one washbasin and rinser, in addition to supplying and installing mixers of Grohe brand, at the Owner’s sole option.
Electricity works, which include:
- Supplied and installed down lights and spotlights (10 items) for kitchen’s ceiling, with supplying and installing special switch.
- Supplied and installed LED strip light, below kitchen’s upper cabinets.
- Supplied installed and extended switches (switch & socket) “6 items” of Chrome Matt Finish)
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for refrigerator and freezer.
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for cooker.
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for ventilation hood and filter.
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for laundry machine.
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for washbasin.
- Supplied installed and extended double socket for towel.
- Supplied and installed wires necessary for all switches needed in the kitchen.
- Supplied installed and extended socket and water proof necessary for shaving inside bathrooms
- Supplied and installed electrical substation, necessary for mirror, fan and timer inside bathrooms
- Supplied and installed socket and waterproof, necessary for hair dryer inside baths
- Altered all switches and sockets in the rooms, hall and baths (and waterproof), to be of Heritage Brass brand, at the Owner’s option.
- Supplied and installed LED lighting necessary for corridor among rooms.
Finishing Works, which include:
- Supplied and installed inner dyes for walls and ceilings of rooms, hall and corridor. The color shall be off white, according to the Owner’s approved choice. The ceiling shall be white.
- Supplied and installed floors of solid wood for rooms, hall and corridor, according to the Owner’s choice
- Supplied and installed new wooden Patten (skirting board), to be dyed with the same color (white eggshell) of wooden doors and frame.
- Dyed all inner doors, apartment’s main door from the inside and all closets inside the apartment.
- Supplied and installed floor ceramic or porcelain necessary for kitchen and baths upon the Owner’s choice
- Supplied and installed wall ceramic or porcelain necessary for kitchen and baths upon the Owner’s choice
- Supplied and installed kitchen sink and connectors required with supplying sink mixer.
- Supplied and installed electrical appliances; refrigerator, freezer, oven, ventilation hood and cooker.
- Supplied and spread horizontal damp-proofing layer (Bitumen shelves with thickness of 4 mm) for floors of baths, kitchen and toilets, with the necessity of creating overall with the height of 15 cm around walls, and conducting the required tests, before beginning to finish floors.