1) Removed all the flooring, underlay and any MDF or underneath wood. Removed all the master bathroom sanitary ware.
2) Took out the kitchen doors, wooden furniture and kitchen appliances and also other building rubbish and disposed
3)Wooden Floor completely covered with PVC heavy duty and cloth dust sheets.
Created new wiring power x 3 double sockets and each for appliances points, one power socket behind the dishwasher and fuse spares to control. We need total 10 points for power supply for dishwasher, washing machine, cooker hood, and fridge
The same size and type of tiles are used for wall and floor. Mosaic tiles are used for the splash back between wall unit and work top
New kitchen unit with door is supplied by Square Melon
Master Bathroom -Full Refurbishment
1) Removed the bath, toilet, washbasin, mirror, wall and floor tiles.
2) Laid new porcelain tiles for wall and floor
3) Installed new bath 1220mm x715mm Trojan Kent bath not in the same existing placed and, installed to the end of the bath room in horizontal way.
4) Installed new Vanity Unit & WC unit with one piece top, new electrical towel rail size 40 x1m
5) Installed branded and quality bath shower mixer with shower head kit.
6) Replaced the halogen ceiling light to LED water proof with complete down light fitting, paint the complete ceiling
7) pened the ceiling for the bathroom to reach the extractor fan deck for the next shower room, which need to be cut and add non return valve and put T connection to connect the new extractor fan for new bathroom so both will be in one deck.
8) Put the plaster board to cover the big whole which will be made on the ceiling.
Paint and Decorating
1) Paint the ceiling and wall for complete sitting room, hall way, bedroom one and bedroom two with white matt colour
2) Paint wood work; (skirting board, 6 doors and front door from inside)
Sitting room window
1) Reaped down, repaired cracking, sanding, and undercoat then repainted inside and outside
Wardrobes for two in the master bedroom and one in the room 2 repaired; do sanding make it fine to repaint.
Replaced all the doors handles and wardrobes door knobs and door hinges
Jack B, London W5